Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
I highly recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to anyone who wants personal service from honest, smart and experienced tax experts.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts did everything I needed, helping me when I needed them.
They are great people to do your taxes.
Lots of thanks!
I feel that there is genuine interest and compassion on the part of TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
Thank you, TaxGenuity Tax Experts, for helping me with my taxes. I am very impressed with your professionalism and look forward to working with you for years to come.
I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to everyone with whom I associate.
Since 2011, Denise has treated me exceptionally well and has taken care of all of my tax problems.
Around March 15 to April 15, when I think about doing my taxes, it is a scary thing.
I make the appointment and walk in to the office of TaxGenuity Tax Experts and suddenly I fell the confidence of the Enrolled Agents. Their professionalism and knowledge puts me at ease. Read more
TaxGenuity Tax Experts are true experts. They are very thorough, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
I wouldn’t even consider having anyone else take care of my tax needs.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is highly organized and extremely intelligent in their operation.
Also, it helps that they are personable and friendly.
Great service! Pleasant and clean environment.
Very friendly and professional.
We were here last year and we are back!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is very professional and knowledgeable, they explain the process thoroughly.
Love the office, too!
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.