Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
I needed a tax person who knew how to do both a foreign income return as well as assist me with self employment forms.
I’m so happy I found TaxGenuity Tax Experts in Clearwater Pinellas County. They are professional but at the same time they treat you like family. Read more
100% – I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts. They are the best on service.
They will help you – like they did with me – in any situation.
Denise Mensa-Cohen and her husband are very knowledgeable; customer service is cordial and very professional.
The office setting has a business, but friendly atmosphere; I trust the entity.
I would recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts’ services because I want to put family and friendship in good hands.
We started working with Denise about 5 years ago and have never had any problems whatsoever, even when the IRS questioned something.
We see absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.
I would highly recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
They are informative and knowledgeable.
Just the greatest! Prompt, courteous and caring.
Superior expertise. Wonderful people.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts helped me out of a bad situation with the IRS and they took care of me ever since they are the best top rate first class.
Great service! Pleasant and clean environment.
Very friendly and professional.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is unbelievably friendly and hard working.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.