Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
I have been going to see Denise Mensa-Cohen to complete my taxes for two years now.
The work she does is always exceptional! Not only does she give it her all when doing her work, but she is also very knowledgeable in her field. Read more
TaxGenuity Tax Experts did an awesome job and was very helpful.
Thank you, TaxGenuity Tax Experts, for helping me with my taxes. I am very impressed with your professionalism and look forward to working with you for years to come.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is unbelievably friendly and hard working.
Feeling wonderful, taxes are done!!
Great working with TaxGenuity Tax Experts!!
Caring folks. Good job and so professional. They make you feel important.
We’ve been coming to TaxGenuity Tax Experts for years. We trust them and always enjoy our visit.
We started working with Denise about 5 years ago and have never had any problems whatsoever, even when the IRS questioned something.
We see absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts has been our tax specialists for the past 6 years.
We wouldn’t want anyone else! They’re like family!
Very pleasant. Great to work with.
Very professional and friendly. They took the time to educate me on many questions that I had.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.