Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
Every year at tax time I look forward to taking my data to TaxGenuity Tax Experts, because I am confident that with their expertise my taxes will be done correctly.
I would not trust anyone else with this important work!!!
Very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient!
Denise Mensa-Cohen is honest, ethical and a pleasure to do business with!
Feeling wonderful, taxes are done!!
Great working with TaxGenuity Tax Experts!!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts was referred to me by friends. I called and got right in and was greeted with a smile. They were professional and explained everything in detail.
My experience was exceptional and I will recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to all my friends and family.
The office even gives laughs and pens!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts has been helping me for years – and they are very good at what they do.
Denise also saved me from the IRS.
I love them!
I do sincerely recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts as a reliable and competent tax preparer.
I have known Denise for five years, and you can count on true and professional service.
I have been using TaxGenuity Tax Experts for a number of years.
I have received excellent work and want to thank them.
I am very pleased with the care and helping hand that I received from TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
I love that all my questions were answered.
Just as the company logo states: “Experts“
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.