Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
We received the help, support and kindness that we look for at our age.
We thank you so much.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is fabulous! I’d recommend them to anyone and I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my taxes done!
Reliable and honest, they care about their clients.
I would not go anywhere else.
Thank you TaxGenuity Tax Experts for making my tax preparation day stress free.
You always make me feel comfortable in your lovely casual office, and you always get me money back every year too!
Just as the company logo states: “Experts“
Exceptional and accurate detail to all my questions.
A positive and friendly atmosphere.
I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to everyone.
We would definitely recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts!
They are very professional and really care about their clients.
They explain every detail and make sure you are totally satisfied.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts was very friendly and helpful with our tax return.
Denise makes tax season a breeze with her friendly demeanor and knowledgeable expertise.
We have and will continue to recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to friends and family.
2014 Tax Year was my first year with TaxGenuity Tax Experts; they came highly recommended and did not dissapoint!
Denise and Jeff were both extremely professional and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to answer all the many questions I had and showed me deductions that I was eligible to claim that I hadn’t even thought of.
In the past, even though Denise hadn’t prepared my taxes, she too went above and beyond to get me copies of previous years’ tax returns, at no expense. (I had just bought a house and couldn’t find copies from the moving chaos.)
I will use TaxGenuity Tax Experts again and hopefully for years to come.
Thank you both!
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.