Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
It’s tax time again and, again I have chosen Denise at TaxGenuity. I have used this company since 2012. Denise is an expert and genuinely sincere. She has nothing but the clients best interest in mind. If it hadn’t been for her, I would’ve lost everything I owned. She has been sent to earth to make it a better place. I am forever grateful for having her in my life😇
I received friendly, expert tax advice from TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
They spent time with me and answered every question that I asked.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts are true experts. They are very thorough, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
I wouldn’t even consider having anyone else take care of my tax needs.
Thank you, Denise! You are the greatest.
Absolutely the best tax experts I done my taxes with. They explain everything down to the keel. I was amazed by the service I received.
Second year coming here and the experience gets better.
They will take care of you and make sure everything is done correctly. Very organized professionals.
If you need to file taxes, this is the best place to do them. You will not regret it.
I will certainly be returning next year.
Muy buena atención y buen servicio.
(Very good attention and good service).
For my tax needs, I would rather be represented by year-round, full-time tax professionals, rather than seasonal part-time clerks.
TaxGenuity is the best!
I love you guys… Denise and her husband make my taxes easy and painless.
Nice and reliable, with good service!
Always a warm greeting with a double hug. I was in and out in under two hours.
A great job and guarantee, thank you to TaxGenuity Tax Experts for expert advice and work.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.