Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
The Best! TaxGenuity Tax Experts has done our taxes for the past 5 years.
I highly recommend them!
I’ve been coming to Denise to do my tax returns for years.
She is such a loving and very professional person.
I love how she explains an breaks-down the taxes so you will be able to understand.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is always so thorough and very helpful. She makes taxes a breeze and always wants you to get the deductions and credits that you deserve.
This is my first time filing my taxes with TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
They were very helpful and treated me respectfully and as a real person, not just a customer!
I do sincerely recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts as a reliable and competent tax preparer.
I have known Denise for five years, and you can count on true and professional service.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is always friendly and professional! Their prices are fair and they are always there if I need them – year-round!
I wouldn’t dream of getting my taxes done with anyone else. 🙂
The most efficient tax help you will ever find…
Not just tax preparers, but Tax Experts…
They have a plan!
Very professional and friendly. They took the time to educate me on many questions that I had.
Quality people with quality service.
Thank you for your help!
I received friendly, expert tax advice from TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
They spent time with me and answered every question that I asked.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.