Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
TaxGenuity Tax Experts has always made tax season a pleasant experience.
Always friendly, pleasant and meticulous about getting the greatest amount of credits and deductions.
Very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail to me.
Very good price.
Reliable and honest, they care about their clients.
I would not go anywhere else.
Just the greatest! Prompt, courteous and caring.
Superior expertise. Wonderful people.
Clear cut and precise communication.
Well informed on all new tax laws and practices.
Well organized and clean office.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts did an awesome job and was very helpful.
Everyone needs to feel like they are important, and that is why we continue every year to have our taxes completed by TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
The time and effort they put into our needs makes us satisfied and we recommend them highly.
Five years ago, Denise Mensa-Cohen helped me correct the mistake of a generic tax office when the processor forgot to include a W-2 form.
As a result of Denise’s expertise, I received refund checks, which saved me more than $17,000 in back taxes.
Denise graciously charged me much less than expected for the countless hours she spent on my case. Read more
Denise Mensa-Cohen is very polite and professional. Any questions you might have, she finds the answers for you.
She is very respectful to her clients and knowledgeable about the tax laws.
I highly recommend Denise. I think she was born to do taxes.
Five star all the way. Who in the world actually enjoys visiting with their tax office to do the nasty IRS details? We do! – and we highly recommend that you visit to find out why.
Every year we drive past hundreds of tax offices and for well over an hour for this privilidge.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.