Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is very professional and fun, at the same time.
Denise is very personable and helpful with arranging payments to the IRS.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is always so thorough and very helpful. She makes taxes a breeze and always wants you to get the deductions and credits that you deserve.
Very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail to me.
Very good price.
We will definitely be coming back! We were recommended to come here by friends and are so glad we did!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is awesome and we are so glad we made such a great choice!
Denise provides excellent, professional tax advice and service.
She is very helpful and answers all questions in a kind and patient manner.
I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to everyone. Not only are they very professional and competent, but most of all, they are caring. Love them!
P.S.: I would give them a 10 Star rating, if I could.
Very pleasant. Great to work with.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is very polite and professional. Any questions you might have, she finds the answers for you.
She is very respectful to her clients and knowledgeable about the tax laws.
I highly recommend Denise. I think she was born to do taxes.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is extremely thorough and efficient.
Very satisfied with my time spent with them.
Always very professional and polite.
Will recommend everyone I know to Denise at TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.