Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
Muy buena atención y buen servicio.
(Very good attention and good service).
Denise is very thorough and knowledgeable with the tax laws and tax matters.
I am very happy with the service and I will always come back.
Very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail to me.
Very good price.
The office was easy to get to, parking great, inside clean, contemporary, casual and professional. Great coffee, too. The staff was thorough, timely and courteous.
I’m a first timer and would not hesitate coming here next year.
I feel confident with TaxGenuity Tax Experts, they’ve taken every precaution with my most vulnerable information.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts really helped me to get energy tax credits for improvements to my home’s energy efficiency.
The tea is great, too!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is the only tax service in the Tampa Bay Area that I trust.
Denise and her husband care about their clients.
…and nice people to work with!
Wonderful! Hospitable and very intuitive.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts was great to meet – such caring and thoughtful people who take pride and passion in their profession.
Truly a pleasure worth every penny!
Denise and Jeff are completely professional and knowledgeable 5 star plus tax experts.
I was amazed at how quickly my somewhat complex taxes were done and ready for pickup and that the cost was reasonable.
Their office is also a fun office to visit and they are both warm, wonderful people who treat their clients well.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.