Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
We have had such a great experience working with Denise. I used to do our taxes by myself, but always wondered if I was entering everything correctly and we were getting the maximum credits available, but now that we have Denise I can feel confident knowing that everything is getting done properly. Read more
Always a warm greeting with a double hug. I was in and out in under two hours.
A great job and guarantee, thank you to TaxGenuity Tax Experts for expert advice and work.
100% – I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts. They are the best on service.
They will help you – like they did with me – in any situation.
Great service! Pleasant and clean environment.
Very friendly and professional.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is always friendly and professional! Their prices are fair and they are always there if I need them – year-round!
I wouldn’t dream of getting my taxes done with anyone else. 🙂
Great service and excellent knowledge.
I received a larger refund than I had hoped for, and a very affordable price for the tax preparation.
I definitely recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to everyone.
I felt welcomed and comfortable.
Great place to get your taxes done!
They have definitely gained a customer for life.
I find TaxGenuity Tax Experts to be very professional and upfront in all their dealings.
They are not just good tax consultants, they have become good friends.
Very pleasant. Great to work with.
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.