Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the president of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
I feel that there is genuine interest and compassion on the part of TaxGenuity Tax Experts.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts are really experts in their profession. They are super helpful, friendly and amazing to work with.
I love you guys… Denise and her husband make my taxes easy and painless.
Just the greatest! Prompt, courteous and caring.
Superior expertise. Wonderful people.
I find TaxGenuity Tax Experts to be very professional and upfront in all their dealings.
They are not just good tax consultants, they have become good friends.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is extremely thorough and efficient.
Very satisfied with my time spent with them.
Denise provides excellent, professional tax advice and service.
She is very helpful and answers all questions in a kind and patient manner.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is always so thorough and very helpful. She makes taxes a breeze and always wants you to get the deductions and credits that you deserve.
Excellent tax advice and such great folks to deal with.
We so appreciate Denise and Jeff!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is fabulous! I’d recommend them to anyone and I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my taxes done!
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.