727·330·3500    ·    Denise Mensa-Cohen, Enrolled Agent    ·    Office Located in Clearwater, Florida
It's Tuesday 4:38 PM
Our Office is Open!
ITIN Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

Need an ITIN?  We make the application process very easy for you.

TaxGenuity Tax Experts has a staff of Certifying Acceptance Agents who can help you get your ITIN without sending your passport to the IRS.

Who Needs an ITIN?

An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses and dependents who cannot get a Social Security Number from the Social Security Administration.

ITINs are required for federal tax reporting only, and are not intended to serve any other purpose.

The IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers.

What is a Certifying Acceptance Agent?

A Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) is authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist alien individuals and other foreign persons, who do not yet qualify for a Social Security Number, in obtaining an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) from the IRS.

Additionally, a CAA is also authorized to submit a Form W-7 on behalf of an applicant, without having to furnish documents that support foreign status and identity.

Enjoy the Benefits of Having Your ITIN

Please use our Contact TaxGenuity Tax Experts form below or call us at 727·330-3500 to receive a Free Consultation with our tax specialists.

[si-contact-form form=’3′]

Pin It on Pinterest

Hi, this is Denise...

Please share this page with your friends!