Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the owner of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
100% – I recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts. They are the best on service.
They will help you – like they did with me – in any situation.
The most efficient tax help you will ever find…
Not just tax preparers, but Tax Experts…
They have a plan!
TaxGenuity Tax Experts did an awesome job and was very helpful.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts has always made tax season a pleasant experience.
Always friendly, pleasant and meticulous about getting the greatest amount of credits and deductions.
Just the greatest! Prompt, courteous and caring.
Superior expertise. Wonderful people.
I wholeheartedly recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to anyone interested in a personal manner of completing one’s taxes.
Denise puts all her great efforts toward tax preparation.
5 Stars all the way!
Great service and excellent knowledge.
I received a larger refund than I had hoped for, and a very affordable price for the tax preparation.
I definitely recommend TaxGenuity Tax Experts to everyone.
Denise Mensa-Cohen is very polite and professional. Any questions you might have, she finds the answers for you.
She is very respectful to her clients and knowledgeable about the tax laws.
I highly recommend Denise. I think she was born to do taxes.
Courteous, thorough and friendly service.
The most caring, professional tax experts I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.
I would highly recommend them to everyone, as I already do!
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.