Meet Our StaffDenise Mensa-Cohen, EA, FATP, CAA, NTPI Fellow & Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is the owner of TaxGenuity™, Inc.
Tax Experts & IRS Problem Solvers in Clearwater, Florida.
She specializes in Income Tax Preparation and Resolving IRS Problems.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (FATP)
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI)
& Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor
Denise is a member of these professional organizations:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, Suncoast Chapter (FSEA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
Our taxes were a mess (several years) and we went to Denise. She worked long hard hours and got us on track with everything in order with the IRS. She dealt with the both IRS and us in the most professional way.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts are truly experts in the tax field and we will come to them year after year.
You will not regret using TaxGenuity Tax Experts to complete your taxes!
I’ve been coming to Denise to do my tax returns for years.
She is such a loving and very professional person.
I love how she explains an breaks-down the taxes so you will be able to understand.
Very pleasant. Great to work with.
Very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient!
- Very service oriented
- Extremely through
- & Fun to be around!
I have been using TaxGenuity Tax Experts for a number of years.
I have received excellent work and want to thank them.
I Love Denise – She has personally done my taxes for 6 years and has done a wonderful job.
If ever I needed a question answered, she has been readily available.
Thank you again for being such a family friendly business!!!
Thank you, Denise! You are the greatest.
We received the help, support and kindness that we look for at our age.
We thank you so much.
TaxGenuity Tax Experts is fabulous! So knowledgeable and great to work with. They are very caring as well.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Highly recommended to everyone!
- As an Enrolled Agent (EA), she is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent taxpayers and business entities before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals.
- As a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI), she has achieved the highest designation of expertise in the representation of taxpayers before the IRS.
Denise is also a Certified QuickBooks™ ProAdvisor, a licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper and has been providing accounting services to businesses and individuals for over 20 years.